- Windows and doors
- Heating and cooling systems
- Electrical systems
- Visible framing
- Interior wall and ceiling coverings
- Kitchen appliances
If possible, please attend the inspection yourself.The inspections usually take around three to four hours to complete, depending on the size, type and condition of the property.
New Construction Inspections
We can perform a single inspection after the house is completed or several inspections at different stages of construction, including:
- Footing: An inspection of the condition and size prior to placement of the concrete.
- Foundation: An inspection of the foundation wall thickness, height and water-proofing prior to back filling of soil against the foundation.
- Framing (Pre-Drywall): An inspection of the entire frame of the home after all mechanical rough-ins (electrical, heating and cooling, plumbing) are complete.
- Final: An inspection of the completed home.