We Don’t Do Run-Of-The-Mill Inspections: Here’s Why We Never Give Cheap Service
Your home purchase is not a cheap investment. You have saved for a long time and you don’t want to just settle on an OK property. This is where you and your family are going to live, where you’ll make memories reminisce about the glorious days when your kids were growing up but are now off to college. This is where you’ll host birthday parties for your grandkids or spend Thanksgiving with family and friends. It’s not like you can just purchase a home and return it within 24-hours if you end up not liking the vintage look on the patio.
Why Do You Need A Seattle Home Inspection?
The home inspector will be inspecting the home for safety, function, and structure and will inform you of any issues in the report. A home inspection can be a cost-saver in the future when these issues are found up front instead of later, after moving in. This is why you should consider a home inspection when buying a home.
Here at Property Inspector LLC, we have been providing home inspection services. We have an excellent reputation with our clients and with our referral sources in the real estate industry.
Let me narrow down our reasons why we’re not intimidated by our cheaper competitors:
- You want a quality home inspection and an experienced home inspector who understands they are working for you and no one else. So don’t settle for a company you don’t feel confident about. Nobody wants cheap and trying to save a few bucks for a bargain-priced home inspector could cost you more down the road. Making sure that you, the buyer, understand the condition of your new property is our first priority.
- Our inspectors are certified professionals that work hard and are professional with every inspection they do. The success of our business depends on exceeding your expectations for quality and professionalism each and every time! So be sure to get an inspection from us as we have a vested interest in ensuring your Total Satisfaction!
- Our inspections take an average of 2 to 4 hours depending on the size, age, and condition of the property. 2-4 hours for inspection, completing the report time is additional.
- We use the latest technology available including infrared cameras, moisture meters, gas detectors, electrical circuit analyzers, and other tools to help find and determine issues. If your inspector is not utilizing these types of tools, it could cost you after moving in.
- There is no reason to wonder if you’re getting the best inspection, as our inspectors are using cutting-edge technologies and the proper tools — such as Laser Thermometer, Hand-Held Computer, Moisture Meter, Outlet Testers, etc
– Newer technology such as these will uncover “hidden” signs of damage and potential problems that might otherwise go undetected in an “ordinary” inspection.
- Our home inspection includes the following:
Attic Heating and Cooling
Structure Fixed Appliances
Decks, Porches, Garage Crawl Space
Electrical Walls, Doors, Windows, Floors
- We provide these services to homeowners and homebuyers in Seattle and the surrounding areas:
- Seattle Buyers Inspection
- Seattle New Construction Inspection
- Sellers Home Inspection
- Seattle Air Quality Sampling
- Seattle Pool and Spa Inspections
- Seattle Sewer Scope Inspection
- Seattle Winterization Services
- Seattle Commercial Inspections
- Drones for Inspecting a Roof
- We email the report within 24-hours of the inspection if not sooner. We want you to have a full understanding of the report, so we provide in detail the items found so they are easy to understand. We provide a thorough and comprehensive, full-color narrative report complete with photos.
- Lastly, we do not give run-off-the-mill work. We offer you Peace Of Mind. Your investment and thorough understanding of the home is our priority.
When you or someone you know needs the services of a quality home inspection company in Seattle or the nearby areas, we would truly appreciate you thinking of us. You can schedule right from our website Home Inspection Seattle or call our office now (425) 985-3289
My husband and I are buying our first home. Jim and Merlita worked skillfully through the house. They were friendly and open to answering the questions we had a long the way. The report was thorough. Jim helped us understand the findings so we could make an informed decision. We highly recommend this team. Annika Samuelsen
Clear, concise, and professional, Property Inspector, LLC is dedicated to providing first-rate services for you to make the most informed decision on your home purchase.
Frequent rains for about five months throughout a year in Seattle, WA may cause moisture buildup which results to some of the greatest potential water damages in a property. But buying or selling a home in Seattle, WA doesn’t have to be daunting. Our home inspectors are equipped, experienced, and committed to ensure you and your family have an enjoyable real estate experience.
We at Property Inspector, LLC guarantee outstanding services with YOU in mind because we believe that whether you’re a buyer or seller, having a good understanding of the condition of a property is crucial to making informed decisions during real estate transactions, especially before closing it.