Bellevue WA Home Inspection
Imagine a city where high technology and humble nature cross paths. That’s what you’ll find in Bellevue. It’s a city in Washington State with a population of over 140,000. While Bellevue is a high-tech, retail center of the Eastside, it’s amazing how nature is preserved through the famous Downtown Park and Bellevue Botanical Garden plus the dozens of parks and trails around the city. The city of Bellevue is also routinely ranked among the best mid-sized cities in the country.
No wonder some folks who come touring around end up staying in this unique and humble city. It’s like no other. You get to experience the dynamics of this city with a downtown skyline of gleaming high-rises on one side and the calm and peace of nature on the other.
And just like the city of Bellevue, Property Inspector, LLC is unlike any other. We understand how much homeowners-to-be expect a peaceful living in this wonderful city and so we make sure that nobody is buying the money pit. Here are the home inspection services we offer in the Bellevue area:
- Buyers Home Inspection – We conduct Single Family Home Inspections, Condo & Townhouse Inspections, Multi-Family Dwelling Inspections, Bellevue Floating Home Inspection and Other Specialty Homes
- New Construction Inspection – Because it’s not always true that new homes are perfect. We have yet to inspect a brand new home with no single issue.
- Seller’s Home Inspection – Always opt for a home inspection before listing your property on the market to understand any current or potential problem areas with the home.
- Air Quality Sampling – The air quality in your home might be the reason why you are getting sick. We partnered with Prism Analytical Technologies, Inc. to provide our clients with the industry’s leading air sampling services.
- Pool and Spa Inspections – The scope of our inspection includes a limited visual inspection of the pool electrical system, primary circulation system, pool barrier system, the pool interior surface, and surrounding deck.
- Sewer Scoping – Sewer lines of all ages can have potential issues – whether it’s new or old. A sewer scope is a must to avoid costly and messy repairs in the future.
- Winterization Services – Winterizing the plumbing is important to prepare the house for expected vacancy during the winter season. This prepares the plumbing system and related components against extreme temperatures and prevent the pipes from bursting. A burst pipe is not only expensive but causes uncontrolled water leakage.
- Commercial Inspections – Commercial property investment involves spending a significant amount of money. For some, it’s all of their funds in one single investment and so it’s only fair that it meets the investor’s expectations.
Property Inspector, LLC is dedicated to providing you with only the most comprehensive home inspection in the Bellevue, WA area. Being in the home inspection industry since 2001, we continue to evolve with new standards and more advanced technology while continuously upgrading our expertise.
- We offer Clear and Concise information
- We deliver your digital report ON-SITE with lots of photographs
- We understand your work schedule and can go over the phone to provide a summary of findings
- We encourage follow-up phone calls to answer your questions
- We take our job very seriously
- We have been protecting home buyers for almost 20 years, performing more than 14,000 home inspections
- Our skills and expertise are second to none
~No one ever works harder for their clients than Property Inspector, LLC~
For home inspection services in the Seattle area, look to Property Inspector, LLC. Call Or Text (425) 985-3289 for immediate service. Click here to take advantage of our online scheduling for your convenience.
Call Or Text (425) 985-3289 to get the most comprehensive home inspection in the Seattle area. Property Inspector, LLC has been perfecting the art of Home Inspection since 2001. The industry has continued to evolve with new standards and more advanced technology to confirm the condition of the home. But one thing has remained consistent: our dedication to providing the best Home Inspection solutions.
You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers!