Renton WA Home Inspection
Situated 11 miles southeast of downtown Seattle is the city of Renton that straddles the southeast shore of Lake Washington, at the mouth of the Cedar River. It has a population of over 100,000 and is best known as the final assembly point for the Boeing 737 family of commercial airplanes. Apart from that, it is also home to a growing number of manufacturing, technology, and healthcare organizations including IKEA, Providence Health and Services, and Boeing Commercial Airplanes Division.
Renton has a population of over 100,000 and growing. It has a warm-summer Mediterranean climate and is a mix of warm summers and cool winters. Renton is so diverse that you can interact with people from all sorts of backgrounds in this suburban safe town.
For almost 20 years, Property Inspectors, LLC performs high-quality home inspections in Renton and neighboring areas to further provide the peace of mind that every homeowner deserves. Renton is a great place to live and choosing us for your home inspection needs is always a wise decision.
Here are our services:
- Buyers Home Inspection – We conduct Single Family Home Inspections, Condo & Townhouse Inspections, Multi-Family Dwelling Inspections, Renton Floating Home Inspection and Other Specialty Homes
- New Construction Inspection – Because it’s not always true that new homes are perfect. We have yet to inspect a brand new home with no single issue.
- Seller’s Home Inspection – Always opt for a home inspection before listing your property on the market to understand any current or potential problem areas with the home.
- Air Quality Sampling – The air quality in your home might be the reason why you are getting sick. We partnered with Prism Analytical Technologies, Inc. to provide our clients with the industry’s leading air sampling services.
- Pool and Spa Inspections – The scope of our inspection includes a limited visual inspection of the pool electrical system, primary circulation system, pool barrier system, the pool interior surface, and surrounding deck.
- Sewer Scoping – Sewer lines of all ages can have potential issues – whether it’s new or old. A sewer scope is a must to avoid costly and messy repairs in the future.
- Winterization Services – Winterizing the plumbing is important to prepare the house for the expected vacancy during the winter season. This prepares the plumbing system and related components against extreme temperatures and prevents the pipes from bursting. A burst pipe is not only expensive but causes uncontrolled water leakage.
- Commercial Inspections – Commercial property investment involves spending a significant amount of money. For some, it’s all of their funds in one single investment and so it’s only fair that it meets the investor’s expectations.
Property Inspector, LLC is dedicated to providing you with only the most comprehensive home inspection in the Renton, WA area. Being in the home inspection industry since 2001, we continue to evolve with new standards and more advanced technology while continuously upgrading our expertise.
- We offer Clear and Concise information
- We deliver your digital report ON-SITE with lots of photographs
- We understand your work schedule and can go over the phone to provide a summary of findings
- We encourage follow-up phone calls to answer your questions
- We take our job very seriously
- We have been protecting home buyers for almost 20 years, performing more than 14,000 home inspections
- Our skills and expertise are second to none
~No one ever works harder for their clients than Property Inspector, LLC~
For home inspection services in the Seattle area, look to Property Inspector, LLC. Call Or Text (425) 985-3289 for immediate service. Click here to take advantage of our online scheduling for your convenience.
Call Or Text (425) 985-3289 to get the most comprehensive home inspection in the Seattle area. Property Inspector, LLC has been perfecting the art of Home Inspection since 2001. The industry has continued to evolve with new standards and more advanced technology to confirm the condition of the home. But one thing has remained consistent: our dedication to providing the best Home Inspection solutions.
You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers!