We are currently welcoming new trainees looking to enter the home inspection business. If you are looking to join one of the most interesting and rewarding professions available Property Inspector, LLC is the place for you! If you possess good people skills, are a good communicator, are self-managed and motivated with an acute attention to detail, are familiar with residential construction and are highly motivated Property Inspector, LLC wants you to join our team.
Our inspectors are responsible for performing Home inspections, Air Sampling, Thermal Imaging, and Wood Destroying Organism Pest Inspections in conformance with Washington State standards of practice and federal laws and regulations. You should have a high school diploma and be able to pass the National Home Inspector exam. If you have already passed or are working on your 120 hours of primary education it is a plus. If not we will get you started. We will assist our inspectors in achieving additional training and certification in Thermal Imaging, Mold/Air Sampling, and Wood Destroying Insect inspection.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Have good people skills
- Have good communication skills
- Be self-motivated and self-managed
- Have acute attention to detail
- Be somewhat familiar with residential construction
- Be in general good health
- Have the ability to move up and down ladders
- Be able to enter attics and crawlspaces and able to carry 50 pounds
- Need to work in all weather conditions as well as in unconditioned buildings
- College Degree or Trade School Equivalence
- Construction/contracting background
- Familiarity with the Real Estate industry
- Already passed National Home Inspector exam and/or in process of completing the 120 hour primary education requirement
If this sounds like you, please download the questionnaire below and return it to us along with a current resume and a short cover letter outlining why you feel that you would make a good home inspector.